CloudBerry Explorer makes managing files in Amazon S3 storage EASY. By providing a user interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
- Register and connect to any number of Amazon S3 accounts
- Work with any number of Amazon S3 accounts simultaneously
- Fast copy files between your S3 accounts
- Share buckets and files located on Amazon S3 with other users
- Create, browse, and delete S3 buckets
- Copy and move files between Amazon S3 and your local computer
New in version 2.9:
- Storage Capacity reports
- Encryption – make sure the data is always protected and only you can view it
- Compression – speed up copy process and save on storage and transfer cost.
- Chunking – break large files into smaller ones to speed up the process and make transfer more reliable.
- FTP support – copy files directly from FTP server to S3 bucket.
- Multi-threading – speed up the transfer of multiple small files
- Automate/schedule ACL updates
- GZip – yet another way to save on transfer costs.
- PowerShell commands to automate Sync Folders
- Premium support – all inquiries will be answered withing 48 hours period
- 1 year maintenance is included
- Allow end users to accomplish simple tasks without special technical knowledge
- Automate time-consuming tasks to improve productivity
- With CloudBerry Explorer, Amazon S3 becomes an extension to your local storage. You are no longer limited to the classic data storage on your local drive(s). With CloudBerry Explorer, you can move files to Amazon S3 just as easily as managing them on your local drive(s).
- CloudBerry Explorer allows you to move large files such as photos, videos, and music to Amazon S3 and free up your local storage.
- The files on your Amazon S3 can be shared with anyone who has access to the internet. For security purposes, the S3 accounts can be password protected and access can be restricted.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Amazon S3 account