ProgDVB is a freeware tool that can be used to receive digital TV and radio programmes via a DVB card. Videos and music can be stored on different media and an input signal can be received via LAN streaming.
A schedule is integrated into the software. The paid Pro version (which costs 25 euros)
supports picture-in-picture, a dual tuner, mosaic mode, recording and DiSEqC.
The following cards are supported:
- Anysee (E30S, others…)
- AverMedia DVB-S
- Azurewave (TwinHan) (VP-1027, VP-1034, VP-1041…)
- BroadLogic 2030 / 1030
- Compro VideoMate DVB-S
- Digital everywhere FireDTV/FloppyDTV
- DVBWorld USB2. 0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120, Nextorm NBS240/NSC120
- GeniaTech products (Digistar DVB-S PCI, satbox, TVStar, Digistar2, Digiwave 103G,…)
- KWorld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision…)
- LifeView FlyDVB
- Netcast DVB
- NEWMI advanced DVB
- Techno trend
- TBS Q-box
- Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official)
- St@rKey USB box
Generally, ProgDVB supports all cards that have a BDA driver.
ProgDVB includes all necessary features, and is easy and convenient to use for streaming or recording TV and radio. The tool is a good alternative to the programs that usually accompany the TV cards.
A DVB-S/C or DVB-T card with hardware or software decoder is required.