Upload (and download) your web pages to the Internet – super fast and easily. Besides uploading and downloading data, FTP Commander Pro will:
- Re-start and complete file transfers when the connection has been interrupted – no more time wasted supervising the program during uploads or downloads.
- Automatically try to connect to your FTP server if initial attempts to connect failedDelete one or more files, as well as whole folders and subdirectories – managing remote servers has never been faster and easier.
- Keep the FTP connection when the program is idle. Servers tend to break off the connection automatically when you stop using it for any length of time (often minutes). FTP client counteracts this by sending out regular retention prompts to keep you connected.
- Display hidden server directories. Server directories are sometimes hidden from view – FTP Commander Pro’s handy directory modification option reveals them.
- Specify both the initial directory you connect to on the FTP server and the local directory you want to upload from (or download to).
- Synchronize directories on local and remote access computers (for comparing modified or new files).
- Automatically assign file transfer parameters according to the type of file being uploaded (parameters can easily be expanded).
30 day free trial for all Windows versions.