Power MP3 Recorder can record mp3 or wav files from any source of your computer, such as PC sound card, cassette tape, microphone, CD player, radio, TV, etc. The target mp3 bitrate can vary from 8kbps to 320kbps. Power MP3 Recorder also supports queue recording. It can pause and resume the recording automatically by detecting sound level.
Main Features of Power MP3 Recorder:
- Various sound sources support
- Queue recording support
- Real time MP3 encoding support
- Wide-range bitrate support
- Multiple sampling per second support
- Continue record support
- Recording device selectable
Free to try with no limitations.