LastPass Universal Windows Installer
LastPass is a free online password manager and Form Filler that makes your web browsing easier and more secure. LastPass supports IE and Firefox as Plugins (Opera, Safari, Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini via Bookmarklets), allows you to import from every major password storage vendor and export too, captures passwords that other managers won’t including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily. Your sensitive data is encrypted _locally_ before upload so even LastPass cannot get access to it. One Time Passwords & Screen Keyboard help protect your master password.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- Automatically fill out forms to save you time
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
- Use One Time Passwords, and a Screen Keyboard to help keep you safe while on the road.
- Supports IE as well, so if you switch browsers you’re always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
- Supports Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, iPhone, Opera Mini, via Bookmarklets
- Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Sxipper, TurboPasswords, PassPack, Firefox and IE’s built in password manager
- Exporting your data always available in plugin and the website, even back to Firefox.
- In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
- Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank using the ‘Save All Entered Data’ feature.
- Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier
- Works with any platform that has Firefox
- New: Windows biometric framework (WBF) support for Windows 7
- New: Shared folder support for Enterprise customers — simpler sharing that is easier to manage.
- Changed: Notification bars in Chrome/Safari/Opera.
- Resolved: Potential memory leak in Firefox (immortal zombie).
- Resolved: Some pages were un-fillable.
- Resolved: Rare unecessary logout in IE when idle timeout was set
- Resolved: x64 IE versus x32 IE running at the same time both with LastPass could cause one to logoff