Got a scanner and a printer? Why not combine the two into a copier? You no longer need a real photo copier if you have Photocopier. This is how it goes: insert a document into your scanner, start Photocopier and press its Copy button. After a few moments your printer produces a copy of the document. Program details:
- Make copies just by pressing the Copy button on your scanner.
- Get a preview of the scanned image before printing starts. Manipulate (invert, mirror) the scanned image from the preview window.
- Have greater control over scan resolution.
- Remove superfluous parts of the scanned image with the Auto and Manual crop functions.
- Select the imaging device to use. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera installed on your system.
- Specify which printer Photocopier should use, specify separate printers for black and white, grey scale and colour copies.
- Instruct Photocopier to pause before printing starts. Convenient when you have scanner and printer attached to your system via a switch box.
- Save the scanned image in a variety of graphic formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc) from Photocopier’s preview window.
- A Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 system.
- A scanner that complies with the Twain standard (most scanners do).
- A printer installed in Windows.
- Minor cosmetic changes.