NewsReactor is a tool to download binaries from usenet newsgroups. NewsReactor scans, combines and downloads files from selected newsgroups. This program is shareware. You can try NewsReactor 50 times. Features:
- Simple user interface.
- Multigrouping, similar files are grouped together.
- Highspeed multithreading downloading with low level socket technology.
- Advanced error correction on a message part based algorithm. This ensures (almost) no incomplete parts.
- Built in smart UU, Base64 and yEnc decoding with error correction.
- Selecting up to twenty active threads.
- Multiple server scanning and combining.
- Supports SSL.
- Incremental scanning (only scanning of new articles).
- Adjustable download speed to give other applications bandwidth.
- Selectable download directories for each newsgroup.
- Responsive Pause and Stop processing.
- Shows download speed.
- Filters (with regular expressions).
- Find messages.
- View messages.
- Post messages and replies.