Download the latest version of SpeedOptimizer from Downsoft.com.
SpeedOptimizer will speed up your PC and network with a click. SpeedOptimizer analyzes your computer’s hardware and operating system and performs a series of optimizations that allow smooth and trouble-free operation.
SpeedOptimizer 3.0 includes network optimization, registry cleaner, file sweeper, startup manager and much more!
Optimize hidden settings for your network connections, browsers and email clients
Analyze and fix registry problems
Find and delete redundant files
Optimize Windows explorer
Speed up access time to folders and Start menu
Hard drive monitoring
Real time monitoring ensures your PC is running in top shape
Optimize Windows desktop
Maximize your desktop performance
Optimize recycle bin, temporary internet and Windows files’ settings
Automatic scheduled execution of common optimization tasks
Compatible with Windows XP and Vista
Supports the latest service packs and updates
- Repackaging of bundled software ensures greater security apps compatibility.
- Vista 64-bit – SO3 recognizes all the startup applications.
- On Vista and Vista 64 bit the creation of a restore point take between 1-2 min. During this time the SPO UI doesn’t display any progress.
- Disabled items on Vista – some options are not relevant to Windows Vista operating system and are disabled (grayed out).
- on “Windows Vista 64Bit”, the link to “system restore” (from the cleaners>registry) is not always linked to the correct place.
- on “Windows Vista 64Bit”, when system restore is disabled on the computer, the “enable system restore” link in the pop up message, doesn’t always open the correct window.
- When using “1 click optimizer” to clean file, sometimes, the amount of data for deletion shown before cleaning is inaccurate. Closing all open apps may solve this problem.