Compress video files and record them to CD-R!
With Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn you simply enter the target output size for your video file and tell the program to store it on your hard disk or burn it directly to a CD-R.
It can read and compress any video file that you can play with Windows Media Player. It converts your file into the MPEG4 format, which uses the latest video technology to achieve superlative quality even with small file sizes. The CD-recording feature supports multi-session CDs and over 1,500 CD-recorder models.
- Convert and compress your existing movie files into a selection of formats that can be played on PDAs and/or Handhelds!
- Formats for home DVD players are also available!
- Burn your movie files to CDs (supports Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs and normal file CDs)!
- Let the program automatically split your movies to multiple CDs if they are too big!
- Supports XVid/DivX AVIs, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, WMV, Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs!
- Convert/shrink unencrypted VOB files into smaller high-quality
30 Day free trial for 98, 2000, ME and XP..