Urgent Backup is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to backup your data. The program copies files and folders from one location to another on the same drive, another drive, ftp server or across the network. You can set up projects that describe the source location, the destination location, and the frequency at which you want to backup the files. With Urgent Backup you can avoid :
- Critical data loss with automated backups.
- Ease the process of gathering files from various folders by using profiles (saved backup scenarios)
- Make exact copies of documents or databases located on other computers in your LAN. For example, you may need to have local copies of some documents created by your colleagues on regular basis.
- Synchronize data between your main and remote offices or remote affiliates.
- Restore your data after a virus infection or a hard disk crash.
- Transfer data over the Internet, logging all the operations.
- Use your existing FTP servers through your existing proxy servers (if any) to backup your data.
- Synchronize data between your local PC and a database on your web site.
- Schedule time-consuming tasks to effectively use your network bandwidth and processors time. Trial version. Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista Compatible