The free file manager FreeCommander offers more than just Windows Explorer features. It can handle Zip, CAB and RAR archives, view pictures, text, binary, and hexadecimal files and create folder lists. Command-line based applications can be accessed directly. The application can be launched from CD, USB flash drives or floppy disks without installation.
FreeCommander handles archives flexibly, with features such as searching for files within libraries and writing to ZIP and CAB formats. Entire folders can be synchronised easily.
More features at a glance:
* Practical two-window technology
* Optional tree view for each window
* File viewing within archive files
* Separate files
* Display the file properties and context menu
* Network environment as a drive
* Concurrent ZIP operations possible
* Support of JAR, WAR and EAR archives
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts
* ClearType font support