Display Maestro gives you full control over attached displays, allowing the usage of all available resolutions and bit depths. This is done by ignoring the operating system setting of hiding potentially unsafe resolutions.
I t is ideal for running legacy games which require 256-colour mode and do not automatically switch the screen depth for you. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard removed the ability to set 256 colour mode manually using the built-in preferences pane, but the feature is now available here in Display Maestro!
- Display list of all displays and resolutions
- Hide/show unsafe resolutions
- Restore ColourSync Settings
- List detailed information about supported resolutions
- List detailed information about the current resolution
- List detailed information about each display device.
- Current resolution is checked
- This version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Version 1.1.7
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue when an external display was connected to a laptop it would not register in Display Maestro if the display contained a completely unrecognized set of resolutions.