Skype is for doing things together, whenever you’re apart. Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are.
With Skype, you can share a story, celebrate a birthday, learn a language, hold a meeting, work with colleagues – just about anything you need to do together every day. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you – on your phone or computer or a TV with Skype on it. It is free to start using Skype – to speak, see and instant message other people on Skype for example. You can even try out group video, with the latest version of Skype.
If you pay a little, you can do more things, in more ways, with more people – like call phones, access WiFi or send texts. You can pay as you go or buy a subscription, whatever works for you. And in the world of business, this means you can bring your entire ecosystem of workers, partners and customers together to get things done. Try Skype out today and start adding your friends, family and colleagues. They won’t be hard to find; hundreds of millions of people are already using Skype to do all sorts of things together.
On Android, the file size and version number depends on what device you are using.
- Make free Skype-to-Skype calls to anyone else, anywhere in the world.
- Call landlines and mobiles at great low per minute rates.
- See who you are talking to with free video calls.
- Send SMS messages to friends on the move and set up call forwarding so they can contact you.
- Free instant messages – chat with 1 or up to 150 people in the same chat.
- Conference call with up to 25 others.
- Screen sharing
- Internet connection – broadband is best