Sizerox – The Simple Way To Resize, Rename, Crop, Rotate And Watermark your Images with a single drag and drop.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or scanner to send them with e-mails, to use them on the web or to upload them to your iPod.
Very useful when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your iPod, you recognize that the images are too big.
- Renamer engine to rename the images while resizing them.
- Sizerox offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
- The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
- Rotate images to the left or to the right while resizing.
- Setting up a Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
Demo for Mac OS X 10.3 or later. In the demo version the target images contain gray squares.