Download the latest release of Teamviewer for Linux v6.0.9258 from Downsoft.com
This download supports Red Hat, Fedora, Suse, Mandriva (32/64-Bit).
TeamViewer – the All-In-One Solution for Remote Access and Support over the Internet. TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC or server all around the world within just a few seconds.
- Remote access to PCs and servers via Internet Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
- Training, sales and teamwork TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet – great for team collaboration, trainings and sales presentations.
- File transfer, chat and more Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
- Free for private use.
Improved: Custom QuickSupport
- When you create your individual Custom QuickSupport, enter your partner list data. As soon as your customer starts QuickSupport, it appears in your partner list, and you can reach it directly with a single click – without having to exchange an ID and password via telephone or e-mail.
- Position a personal disclaimer in QuickSupport to be legally on the safe side.
- Now, you can define the password security yourself.
- You also have the option of exchanging chat messages via QuickSupport and before establishing your TeamViewer connection, even if your customer does not have a partner list account.
All new: QuickJoin
- The new QuickJoin module is ideal for online presentations or meetings. With the invitation function, you can now send the session data to your participants ahead of the session. The participants now connect with you via the application and not the other way around. This saves you from entering the data of every single one of your participants. As the presenter, you also determine the time at which the participants can see your application windows, even if they have already established a connection.
- Alternatively you can customize the QuickJoin module, specify the session data additionally and send the file to your participants who can join your presentation easily with a single click.
- With QuickJoin, all the important functions for online presentations, such as VoIP, video, whiteboard and chat, are available.
Individualized: TeamViewer Host
- Adjust TeamViewer Host completely on an individual basis according to your needs. Similar to the Custom QuickSupport, you can now also design TeamViewer Host with your logo and your text. You can create both modules in the download area according to your needs.
- Add Windows computers or servers automatically to your partnerlist if your clients install your customized TeamViewer Host.
- TeamViewer Host can be deployed via MSI – a very helpful feature for the distribution in larger company networks.
Additional Improved and New Functions
- Optimized performance: TeamViewer connections are now even faster and more stable – particularly to and between company networks.
- More user-friendly design: Navigate even faster and more easily! The new clear division between the remote maintenance and presentation modes is more user-friendly and convincing with its refreshing design.
- Automatic: Now, TeamViewer re-establishes the connection automatically after a remote reboot or an update.
- New language version: TeamViewer is now also available in Chinese. Overall, TeamViewer is now available in more than 30 languages. Additional language versions will follow.
- More secure: You can protect the TeamViewer options with a password. Moreover, you can set multiple passwords, both in TeamViewer Host and in TeamViewer full version. That way you make available individual passwords for different companies that support your computers or servers.