Download the latest version of Alarm Clock Pro from Downsoft.com.
15 day free trial of Alarm Clock Pro, an iTunes and web enabled computer alarm clock that enhances the quality and serenity of your daily life.
A flexible alarm clock with loads of features. Edit your alarms and specify what happens next when it goes off – a personalised text message, a beep, open an audio file, movie file, connect to an internet radio station, open an itunes file, play a track from a CD or send an email. Timers can be set in the same way too. Alarm Clock seems to have no limit on features or the number of alarms you can set. Duplicate an alarm or add time to snooze, ring and repeat on a specific day, month, or year, calculate the difference between time zones or play chimes at specified time intervals.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Windows version is also available for download from this site.
- Adjust the system volume
- Bounce the Dock icon
- Bring Alarm Clock Pro foremost
- Change iTunes volume
- Compose an e-mail
- Display an alarm notice
- Flash the menubar icon
- Modify the system volume mute setting
- Open a file
- Open a URL
- Perform a shell command
- Perform an AppleScript action
- Ping a web URL
- Play a random iTunes song
- Play an iTunes Playlist
- Play an iTunes web broadcast
- Play multimedia files
- Play the system beep
- Play/Pause iTunes
- Put the computer to sleep
- Quit Alarm Clock Pro
- Record an entry to the system console
- Restart the computer
- Send a text message
- Send an e-mail
- Send an e-mail with a screenshot and/or web cam shot
- Show a text alert
- Show an alert in GROWL
- Shutdown the computer
- Speak a random line of text
- Speak some text
- Stop iTunes
- Take a screenshot (with an optional timestamp)
- Take a web cam shot (with an optional timestamp)
- Toggle the screensaver
- Specific dates (ie. May 11, 2011 at 7:30 AM)
- Dynamic dates (ie. [Every Month] [All Days], [All Years] at 5:00 PM)
- Relative dates (ie. 1st and 3rd Monday and Friday of [Every Month] at 2:00 PM)
- Weekly dates (ie. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Specified number of minutes past the hour (chimes)
- Timers — alarms that execute after a specified amount of time
- Snooze alarms
- Snooze alarms on varying intervals
- Exclusions (days alarms will not ring)
- Extend alarm execution date by a specified amount of time
- Create templates (presets) for new alarms
- Auto launch Alarm Clock Pro when needed and/or on login
- View this month’s current calendar with alarm events on it
- Alarm Menu — easy to access menubar (or taskbar) icon with alarm details
- Import events from iCal or Address Book
- Calculate the difference between two time periods or time zones
- Stopwatch with lap counter
- View the current computer uptime
- Task list with priorities and random viewer that can speak items
- Create custom on-screen clocks with transparencies!
- Auto-open custom clocks or windows on launch
- Key Smasher that performs a user-specified action on any key press
- Warning if past alarms have not rung
- Integration with the Apple Remote to perform a user-specified action on button press.
- Resize Clock — onscreen clock which can become full screen. Customizable colors, background, and font style.
- Swim Clock — basic full screen clock.
- Prevent Alarm Clock Pro from being allowed to quit.
- New in Version 9.4.3
- Bug Fix: Minor fixes for Mac OS X Lion.
- Bug Fix: Fixed tabbing in date and time fields.