Imagine if your music were to magically stop when receiving an incoming Skype call instead of scrambling round to find and stop the player yourself. This is now possible with advanced software Chameleon Volume that acts to pause your music and resume playback after the call is over. It’s like having your very own intuitive DJ at home!
Chameleon Volume synchronizes the work between media players and Skype and also controls the volume. If you have music playing and want to watch a video, just start the video and Chameleon Volume will stop the music for you.
To control players, just use the mouse buttons on the taskbar: play/pause with the middle button (usually the wheel); switch to the next/previous tracks with right and left mouse buttons; rotate the wheel to increase/decrease the volume.
- Pause the players when another player starts playing
- Turn the volume off when the computer is switched off
- Pause the players when you talk over Skype
- Turn the sound off when the computer is locked
- Set the Windows volume at startup
- Start the player at computer startup
- Control players by pressing mouse buttons on the taskbar