Google Chrome Portable 12.0.742.60 Beta has been released.
Google Chrome Portable is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. It’s designed to be simple and stylish. This release updates Google Chrome Beta the new 12 Beta release, letting you test out the upcoming features without affecting your regular local or portable Google Chrome installation. The latest stable and dev packages are also available. It’s packaged as a portable app, so you can take your browsing experience with you and it’s in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Suite. It’s partially open source freeware for personal and business use.
Google Chrome’s features include:
- Quick to start up
- Loads web pages in a snap
- Runs web applications faster than ever
- Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
- Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
- Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
- Themes to add delight to your browser
For testers, developers and other advanced users, the dev and beta releases of Google Chrome is also available as a portable app. It will install alongside your standard install of Google Chrome in a GoogleChromePortableDev or GoogleChromePortableBeta folder, allowing you to test out the upcoming version without impacting your main Google Chrome Portable install. Please note that this is not intended to be used as your primary, everyday browser as it is not even to beta build quality. It will be updated as time permits to allow people to try out upcoming features of Chrome.