PDF Image Printer allows you to create Adobe Portable Document Format documents. If you can print it, you can quickly and easily convert it into a PDF document ideal for archiving, email distribution, or posting to the web.Includes support for Windows Vista!
- choose to produce black and white, color, or greyscale documents, or have the PDF Image Printer optimize your output
- set the resolution you require; from 50×50 dpi to 600×600 dpi
- select from a list of available paper sizes, or define a custom size
- secure your PDF documents with 40-bit or 128-bit encryption, and apply user-defined passwords
- allow users to copy text and graphics from, print, and edit the PDF document you create
- create multi-page (one file) or serialized (one file per page) output
- set PDF compression options
- set up and execute virus-free email distribution of your PDF documents 30 day free trial for Windows.