Essential NetTools is a set of network scanning, security, and administrator tools useful in diagnosing networks and monitoring your computer’s network connections. It’s a Swiss Army knife for everyone interested in a powerful network tool kit for everyday use. It includes:
- NetStat: displays a list of your computer’s inbound and outbound network connections, including the information on open TCP and UDP ports, IP address, and connection states.
- NBScan: a powerful and fast NetBIOS scanner. NBScan can scan a network within a given range of IP addresses and list computers offering NetBIOS resource-sharing service, as well as their name tables and MAC addresses.
- PortScan: an advanced TCP port scanner that allows you to scan your network for active ports.
- HostAlive: a network monitoring tool that periodically checks if a host is alive and running network services, such as an HTTP or FTP server.
- EmailVerify: checks if an e-mail address is valid by communicating with the corresponding mail server over SMTP.
- Shares: monitors and logs external connections to your computer’s shared resources, lists local shares, as well as provides a quick and easy way to connect to remote resources.
- SysFiles: a convenient editor for the five important system files: services, protocol, networks, hosts, and lmhosts.
- and more……
30 day free trial for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008