This is a release candidate for Firefox 3.5, the upcoming release of the Firefox web browser. Test this preview of the latest and greatest version of Firefox before it is officially released to the public. Firefox 3.5 (Release Candidate) is the latest development milestone of Firefox 3.5, the next version of the Firefox web browser. While this release is considered to be stable, it is intended for developers and members of the testing community to use for early evaluation and feedback. Firefox 3.5 offers many changes over the previous version, supporting new web technologies, improving performance and ease of use, and adding new features for users:
- This beta is now available in 70 languages – get your local version.
- Improved tools for controlling your private data, including a Private Browsing Mode.
- The ability to provide Location Aware Browsing using web standards for geolocation.
- Support for native JSON, and web worker threads.
- Improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.