S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. Features:
- Upload and download files to and from Amazon S3.
- Public URLs to share the files.
- Browse, create, delete Amazon S3 buckets.
- Edit custom headers (metadata).
- Share your buckets with other Amazon S3 users.
- Use buckets shared by other Amazon S3 users.
- Set Access Control on buckets and files.
- Keep your files backed up on a multiple data centres.