WinCalendar a Windows pop-up desktop calendar with holidays & support for daily notes / appointments. WinCalendar features when running stand alone in Windows:
- Loads easily by hotkey or from the system tray (optional).
- Customizable size & features.
- Advanced scrolling design for optimal calendar viewing.
- You can use your mouse’s scroll wheel for quick date navigation.
- The selected date is put into the clipboard in a format you specify.
- Supports stored daily appointments, birthdays or user holidays.
- inWordWinCalendar also integrates within Word & Excel as a date picker.
- WinCalendar also generates printable Calendars in Word & Excel.
- Free samples of Word and Excel calendar
- Stored appointments appear on generated calendars.
- One-key shortcuts for ease of use (press ‘T’ to go to Today).
Free for Windows: 98, 2000, 2003, ME, NT, XP, Vista. The free version does contain feature limitations with regard to: holidays, calendar size, calendar format & allowed calendar entries.