Download the latest version of Image Smith for Mac from Downsoft.com.
Image Smith is a powerful batch image processing tool. With a variety of features you can easily scale, reorient, recolour, convert, and flatten images.
Image Smith can open numerous different picture file types, and output in the most common industry standard formats like JPEG, GIF, and PNG. Use the numerous predefined presets in Image Smith to scale or stretch images down to formats suitable for web banners, e-mailing photos, backups, and more! This is ideal for taking large photos from your camera, which may be upwards of five megabytes each, and scaling and converting them down to a manageable size of only a few hundred kilobytes. 15 day free trial.
- Over 30 image size presets
- Scale image widths and/or heights
- Stretch image widths and/or heights
- Output as JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and a variety of other formats
- Preserve GIF animation
- Change JPEG output quality
- Rotate by one of 360 degrees
- Flip image horizontally
- Flip image vertically
- Invert image
- Change image hue, saturation, and brightness levels
- Modify image contrast
- Apply a Sepia effect
- Automatic Leveling
- Preview effect settings before processing
- Strip or keep image transparency
- Export image without mask
- Export mask only
- Version 1.2.2 — September 19, 2011
- Bug Fix: Modified icon to comply with legal request from Apple.