A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client. BitLord is a p2p file-sharing freeware program.
Fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitLord is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
- Automatic optimization for different connections.
- Automatic optimization of uploads to achieve the maximum possible download rate.
- Eliminates the wait for disk allocation, while also reducing fragmentation on the drive.
- Eliminates the time-consuming hashing when seeding / resume.
- Allows some firewalled or “NAT’d” users to connect to each other.
- Compliant with Windows XP’s restrictions on the TCP stack imposed by Service Pack 2.
- Block IPs temporarily or permanently. Fully compatible with eMule’s ipfilter.dat.
- All downloads are received through a single port.
- No manual ICS or ICF configuration required. (Windows XP Required)
- Automatically configures UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) compatible routers for optimal performance (Windows XP is required)
- Can find peers from more than one source.
- Supports the UTF-8 character set.
- Automatically checks for new versions.
- 35 languages are supported.
- Support for eDonkey (Beta version only)