Split and combine MP3 and WAV files
Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner is a small, handy, and extremely fast utility for cutting and combining your MP3 and WAV files.
It allows you to split a continuous recording using silence detection, or just cut it in a number of equal parts, or extract some part by setting time boundaries either directly, or by selecting the needed part on the waveform.
It is possible to create a CUE file, which is useful for burning Audio CDs. You can also join a number of audio files in a desired order.
The program allows you to:
- Split MP3 and WAV files by a number of equal parts, by size, by duration.
- Split WMA files.
- Split an audio file using pauses.
- Save meta information (ID3 data) like title, artist, album etc. inside output files.
- Split multiple audio files at once.
- Pre-listen parts with built-in media player.
- Join MP3 and WAV files in any succession.
- Join WMA files.
- Use Drag&Drop for easy editing.
- Use hot keys.