VideoInspector is a tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files.
With VideoInspector you will know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. It will help you install the required CoDecs for an optimal performance.
VideoInspector can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available, and it can also process multiple video files and export its result in HTML or plain text files.
VideoInspector features …
- Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
- Codecs requirements automatic detection
- Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
- FourCC Changer
- Bitrate Grapher
- Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
- File intergrity check
- Download required codecs (Online Database)
- Automatic, content based container format detection
- Displays movie info : Duration, streams
- Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
- Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
- Calculates video quality factor
- Windows Shell Integration
- International support