Skype for Windows Business version with (MSI) This is a business version of Skype. It has the same features as the standard version; however, it also includes Windows Installer (commonly known as MSI) which makes it easy to install Skype across your company.
- Includes Windows Installer.
- Easy deployment to multiple machines in your company.
- More control for IT administrators. Main features
- Free Skype-to-Skype calls.
- Free video calls.
- Free instant messaging.
- Call phones and mobiles, send SMS.
- Forward calls to a phone when you’re offline.
- Screen sharing
- Send contacts System requirements PC running Windows 2000, XP or Vista. (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
Group video calling together with instant messenger and file sharing – transforms the way a business works. Video makes communications richer, helping you to develop more collaborative relationships with colleages, customers and clients.
It’s simple and cost effective to use as only the host needs to sign up. And it takes just minutes to set up a group video call.
People on phones can dial in
People can join a group video call from their landline and mobile, too. They won’t be able to see or share video, but can join the call via voice.
While you’re on the call, type messages to anyone of the other participants, plus share web links over IM.
Send large files
Share files of any size with anyone else on Skype at the click of a button.