Web-Based Remote Support without Pre-Installed Software For PCs, Macs and Smartphones
Provide 24/7 tech support of remote PCs, Macs, and smartphones. With Rescue, your support teams can quickly access, view, and fix remote devices, without pre-installed software.
Rescue+Mobile: Fuel mobility with improved productivity and lower support costs.
• Increase first call resolution: Multi-session handling, Instant chat, technician collaboration and more help reduce escalations to level 2 support and solve more issues on the first call.
• Decrease average call handle times. Advanced diagnostic, collaboration and reporting tools accelerate problem identification and resolution.
• Reduce costly device returns. Diagnostic tools, device history and remote device configuration help technicians resolve more issues remotely and reduce unnecessary returns.
With LogMeIn Rescue, IT teams can keep customers and employees up and running without the need for pre-installed software.
Use a single remote support tool to service PCs, Macs or smartphones on demand anywhere, 24/7, as if you were sitting in front of them.
How It Works
LogMeIn Rescue is a powerful, easy-to-use remote support solution comprising three main components: a Technician Console, a Customer Applet, and an Administration Centre.
The online interface used by support technicians to conduct remote support sessions. Technicians can initiate new sessions or respond to online customer requests waiting in a shared Queue.
Multiple simultaneous active sessions can be conducted using:
- Direct connection to the Customer via code or e-mailed link
- Desktop View and Remote Control, including Whiteboard
- Detailed Session History & Notes
- Chat Interface with Predefined Replies, URL Push, and File Transfer
- Detailed System Diagnostics, including Reboot & Reconnect
- Shared Global Queue
With the customer’s permission, this small .exe file automatically downloads to the remote PC. It’s the interface through which technicians communicate with Customers and conduct remote support. The applet automatically removes itself from the remote PC at session conclusion.
The applet provides remote Customers with:
- Interactive Chat and detailed Session History
- Prompts to permit or deny technician access to all functions
- File Transfer to the technician
- Ability to stop Remote Control or disconnect at any timeAdministration Centre
This intuitive online interface is used by Administrators to create and assign permissions for other Administrators, technicians, and Groups. Administrators can also create Support Channels – web-based links that automatically connect Customers to technicians – and assign them to specific Groups.