Flac Ripper is a flac music file converter to convert flac and cue file to mp3 files or other format audio files including WAV, MP2, VOX, G726, and G723. Flac file is always too big for MP3 players, so with Flac Ripper youcan convert ape to mp3 and then transfer converted mp3 files to your mp3 player.
- Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
- Supports output of MP3, WAV, MP2, VOX, G726, G723 formats.
- Supports MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. ID3 tags are automatically collected.
- Supports customizable MP3 quality.
- Supports customizable audio format for MP2, VOX, G723, G726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
- Supports automatic folder and filename creation with Album, Artist, Title and Track number
- You can select all tracks or part of tracks
Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.