Count PDF files pages with this handy program.
This program will return the page count of PDF files and includes a DLL file that can be included in virtually any Windows program and even web sites (using the COM feature).
It also has a graphical program that uses the DLL file so you can create lists of PDF files and their page counts, it has a command line option so you can schedule PDF counts to occur on specified directories (and will recurse subdirectories).
PDF Page Coutner Features Include:
- Scan multiple directories with a click of a button
- Extremely Fast counting routine
- Export report in tab delminited format, or a CSV file
- Works with Command Lines (good for scheduled tasks)
- Supress output to the background
- Save file lists for future use
Trial for Windows, trial is limited to 10 pages but has no time restrictions.